Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Concert in Washington D.C.

Tonight I was so proud to see that my little Earth Saver was full of patriotic feelings for the men and women who have been hurt and died in service of the nation. She knows little of the complications we face in this terrible conflict, but I must say this was one of the very best I have seen, full of the truth of the terrible challenges we veterans face, but full of hope and strength, and even inspiration. Natalie Cole and many others did such a beautiful job of saying, "I love you; you are not forgotten." And little Rebecca sang "God Bless America" and made me proud that she does love this land of complications, but truest of spirit. We will get it right, and save the health of this earth before it is irrevocably broken.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home