Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This is the day the Lord has made, but we are not rejoicing. We are waiting to hear the results of a child support motion to reset support amount. My darling daughter's father is trying the intimidate and dominate avenue. Suddenly he wants to trade e-mail, he says. I call and he says, "We will be better off if we figure things out on our own," "Yeah," says I, thinking "Whaaa---? Is that why we have been so screwed these last 13 years, with crummy healthcare, piddling child support, etc., etc.?" How did I end up with such a loser? How could I have put my child in this world connected to such a creep? To have to deal with heartaches of disability on the autism spectrum, and have such a man for a father? I can never forgive myself. I am praying that we can find a decent private school for her this year if this is ever settled. Richard's threat, "If you do not deal with me directly and 'work this out with me' directly, I will continue legally until you are broke!
Good grief, I am already broke. Why would I put us through this unless she absolutely needed it. Simply being in touch with him makes my skin crawl. God forgive him, I cannot. Lord, bless my daughter with what she needs to best grow up a child of God, confident in her blessings, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home